Entries to the Prize Draw are now closed
1st Prize Mark, Dublin
“Thanks so much for the call and thanks to Marie Keating Foundation for the great work you do. As I mentioned, my wife passed away in July following a 3-year battle with metastatic breast cancer and we attended a seminar on metastatic breast cancer with you a number of years ago. So, we know first-hand the good work you do. I’ll use the prize to take out 2 kids on holiday.” - Mark
2nd Prize Michael (awaiting contact)
3rd Prize Therese, Dublin
Thank you to everyone who took part in our Prize Darw this year, your continued generous support is helping to ensure more men and women across Ireland get the support they need, at every step.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries will close on the 20th September 2022, and the draw will be conducted on 21st September 2022.
- You must be over 18 to enter the draw.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- You must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland to enter the Draw.
- Payment must be cleared in advance of the draw; otherwise, the player will not be entered into the Draw.
- Prizes will be sent by cheque within 7 days. There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable.
- All profits from the Draw will go to The Marie Keating Foundations’ vital work to support those impacted by cancer.
- Any unclaimed prizes will be donated to The Marie Keating Foundation after 60 days.
- The Marie Keating Foundation reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g. Mr Smith from Dublin
- Not open to staff of the Marie Keating Foundation or their immediate families.
- The Marie Keating Foundation is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The Marie Keating Foundation may and without giving any reason or notice, decline to accept an application, cancel an existing entry or terminate or suspend the Draw.