We are delighted to announce The 1st Annual Colorectal Cancer Seminar is now open for registration
“Let’s Talk Colorectal Cancer”
Increasing Awareness and understanding of Colorectal Cancer
This years seminar has a focus on early onset patients #NEVERTOOYOUNG
When and where: April 20th from 1.30pm to 5.30pm at the Clayton Hotel Cork
A great opportunity to talk about Colorectal Cancer with patient ambassadors and health care professionals. This seminar is for anyone affected by colorectal cancer, patients and carer’s as well as GPs, nurses, and healthcare professionals supporting patients and interested in better understanding this disease.
We will be joined on the day by a host of patient ambassadors and experts inc:
- Professor Grainne O’Kane, Medical Oncologist St James Hospital
- Professor Derek Power, Medical Oncologist Mercy Cork University Hospital
- Diarmuid Duggan, Dietician, Bons Secours Hospital, Cork
- Ms Ailin Rogers, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Mater Hospital
- Dr Paul Kelly, Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Bons Secours Hospital Cork
- Dr Megan Greally, Medical Oncologist, Mater Hospital
- Dr Mary O’Reilly, St Vincent’s University Hospital
Free of charge but registration is essential.
Tea/Coffee and refreshments will be served complimentary on the day
Thank you to Servier for supporting this event
This event is fully booked.