Win A La Roche Posay Hamper
**COMPETITION IS NOW OVER**
With the summer season well and truly underway and the sun finally making an appearance, The Marie Keating Foundation encourages everyone to protect their skin and follow the SunSmart code this summer. By taking simple steps like avoiding the sun at the hottest part of the day (11am-3pm), wearing protective clothing, applying sun cream 30+ with UVA protection and never using sunbeds, you can enjoy the sunny days without the damaging side effects.
We’re thrilled to be working with the GAA this year as one of their charity partners, spreading the skin cancer prevention message throughout the summer season to the whole GAA communit; players, supporters and volunteers.
La Roche Posay have kindly donated two sun safe hampers packed full of essential sunscreen products to keep your skin safe in the sun all year round. We have a bumper pack for first prize and mini-pack for a runner up.
For more information on how you can be SunSmart this summer, check out https://mariekeating.ie/spotthedifference/
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to Irish residents aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Marie Keating Foundation and its subsidiary companies and anyone else directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per participant will be permitted, and entry by any other method, other than the method outlined in the promotion, will not be accepted
- Entries must be received by Friday 12th July at 5pm.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, software or technical failures of any other kind which may prevent, restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. Late, incomplete or corrupt entries, or those not otherwise complying with these Terms and Conditions, will not be valid.
- The draw will be held w/c Monday 15th July, and the winner will be the first entry randomly selected from all the eligible entries.
- There will be one winner and one runner up who will receive the designated prizes.
- The prize cannot be exchanged in part or in full. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable.
- * Hamper not included, prize just includes sunscreen products shown
- By participating, entrants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis and that the Promoter makes no representations or gives no warranties of any nature in relation to the prize. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner for any damage, loss or injury resulting from their acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar prize of equal or greater value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter via e-mail or phone within 7 days of the draw date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- By entering this prize draw the winner agrees that their name may be used for promotional purposes (website, social media etc), including making their name available as the winner of the prize draw to anyone who submits an entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Ireland and shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
The Promoter is Marie Keating Foundation, Unit 9, Milbank Business Park, Lower Road, Lucan K78 A292, Co Dublin